3.10.2008

THE CURE HAS BEGUN!!!!

My two favorite things I learned from Apartment Therapy: (1) Fresh flowers are a household MUST and (2) Try to cook and eat at home. I keep up with both pretty regularly, but since Mardi Gras I have been horrible with eating out. So this week it is back to cooking for me!

Here is the run down:

Dinners:
Summer Rolls
Hummus w/ Pita Bread and Greek Salad
Asparagus and Shiitake Stir fry
Grilled Talipia w/ cous cous
Crawfish Pizza
and for date Night: Baked Feta Marinara

Flowers:
I have to go pick up flowers after work today. I am trying to decide between Lillies or Tulips.

Tonight's Goal:
Sit with Sean (the hubby) and finalize the game plan. Make sure everything is packed and prepped for an easy Tuesday Morning.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love both. but Lillies are my fave.